Death kiss


your heart is bleeding
Its bleeding for me
You’re still seating alone
Where I left you free

You had to let me go
You had no choice.
Your tight hug conveyed it
Louder than voice,-
That how much you loved me
What did you feel
You were honestly involved
You love me still.

You fought to hide tears
I saw that fight
You told 'I'm well', but
I caught you, right!
You went beyond limit
To make me smile;
Hiding all your pain,
But heart is fragile.

So its bleeding now,
You are in pain.
You could stop me dear
To wet in rain.
we could wet together
tears got hidden
holding your hand softly
could lost in heaven.

You are suffering there
Me here too.
Death kiss of loving pain
Making heart blue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox26b87ExCI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ক্ষয় আরও গভীরে

লক্ষ্মণ রেখা

নয়নতারা