Twin Souls

    That repulsive 'hello' with apprehensive look
    Dear that was your brilliant magnetism to hook
    To drag me to you, to force me to think
    You did nothing that was really everything.

    I touched the soul, I read you for days
    I started loving you, without noticing the date.
    You are young, you’r dynamic and of course jolly
    You have depth, maturity but still you’r too silly!
    You love to love, depend on me independently
    I am affectionate to you, you enjoy it silently.
    It’s simply like a mirror having time lapse feature
    You are the image of my past and I’m your future
    It feels like home, a new venture started
    Stop trying to forget; we can’t be parted.
    You believe or not, we are twin souls for me
    You feel the same but consider soulmates only.
    I lull you to sleep on my lap to relief your stress
    Don’t think it’s an affair, that will be biggest mess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ক্ষয় আরও গভীরে

লক্ষ্মণ রেখা

নয়নতারা